Unknown sexta-feira, 1 de março de 2013

 (& Yes, I'm Back :) )

After six months of being behind the desk, the Cerebral Assasin, Triple H, returned to Monday Night RAW this past week to help his father-in-law against the man that put The Game on the bench, Brock Lesnar... And get some personal satisfaction.

Yup, I'm back! =D With a hole in my schedule these days, and with a keyboard that actually works.... hahaha. After four long months, I can say: FINALLY, MOFFATT HAS COME BACK TO RAANDOM!


And can I say, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! But a LOT has happened since my last post. Don't worry, I'll catch you up on all of the big news in sports tied to the U.S. of A, with a little bit of my own personal opinion. hahaha.

WWE


First off, the thing that has the WWE Universe buzzing: the return of the King of Kings, Triple H!
Things started out as a street fight that had been brewing for months: CEO Mr. McMahon vs. Paul Heyman (otherwise known as the WWE Walrus). Brock Lesnar, who has been Paul Heyman's client for basically a decade now, and responsible for Mr. McMahon's hip replacement surgery, came out and stalked the Chairman.
And then the unmistakable music hit! Watch the above video to see how the brawl went down. In case your wondering, 'is that cut real?' OH YES! WWE doctors had to use 18 stitches to patch up Lesnar's head!


This was the message HHH had for Lesnar. "The asskicker is back!"
Or, watch the video just below this to listen to HHH's theme song, Time to Play the Game, by Motorhead.

DWAYNE 'THE ROCK' JOHNSON- CHAMPION!


On the Raw following WrestleMania 28, the Rock promised he would be, very soon, WWE Champion. Sure enough, in the January Pay-Per-View, Royal Rumble, The Rock would end CM Punk's historic 434 day reign as champion, and likewise ended Rocky's 10 year absence of a title on his shoulder. Willing to go to low depths to get back what he thought was rightfully his, CM Punk had WWE CEO, Mr. McMahon, add a stipulation to this past month's Pay-Per-View, Elimination Chamber: If the Rock got disqualified, he would automatically lose the title to CM Punk. Despite Punk's best efforts, the Rock retained, and is going to New York, home of WrestleMania 29!

THE ROCK- *NEW* WWE CHAMPION


 But he won't be going with the above title that was revealed in 2005....

NEW WWE CHAMPIONSHIP


What about you? Do you LOVE the new title? Do you think it's "flat-out badass"? Leave a comment below, let me know!
Last thing before we end my Re-Premiere........ Who will the Rock face at WrestleMania NY/NJ?

Rock vs. John Cena, Twice in a Lifetime!

That's it for now! Let me know if you have anything specific you want to hear about.... otherwise I'll write what's on my agenda hahahaha.

{ 2 comentários... Leia mais abaixo ou comente }

  1. I hate to comment on my own post, but I honestly think this is one of my best ever! Very organized, everything flowed off of each other, excellent use of videos and pics, and there wasn't much jumping around. *pats on back*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You seems to be excited with it! I can see through the words ^^
    Talking about the song... The new theme is very heavy!

    Congrats, Matt, but pay attention on the second video, because it is not available anymore :/

    ResponderExcluir